22 yo SMP questions

krx

Hey to all

I am 22 years old and balding since the age of 16. I am buzzing my hair for 3 years, and I am currently a NW 4 with big vertex thinning.Still have kind of an intact hairline, big temples though.

I am interested in SMP for 2 years, my perfect plan would be to combine SMP and FUE from BHG (as my donor is thinning as well and due to my genetics I wont have much of hair left) to create some kind of buzzed look. Well, sounds perfect, only downside is the money, 20.000 € approx - I dont have them. Poor student [;)] .

Currently I am buzzing my head down to 0.7 mm's every 5 days, so the max growth is about 2-3 mm's. I don't look that bad, most probably I just have accepted to never have a full head of hair again and got used to myself in the mirror. Anyway, I'd prefer to have a hairline framing my face so I have some questions and expectations and hopefully you can help me to answer those (to your best knowledge and honesty - so if you don't feel happy with your SMP feel free to criticize all over.)

1.) I want to go undetected, and don't want to get boosted at all. How are the odds for that ? I already shaved my head several times with that Wahler 5-star shaver to approx. 0.1-0.2 mm and you dont feel the stubbles.feels like skin - so if I shave it like this daily it should be quite impossible to realize the difference ?

2.) I am aiming for a very conservative hairline, because I think it suits me more, actually for a NW 2 a bit like this but more receded

httpP://www.beautymedical.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/tricopigmentazione-paolo-prepost21.jpg

I think this will even lower the chance of getting detected if you, in the eyes of some people already show some signs of balding.

3.) How about tanning ? Or tanning lotions ? Let's talk about the ladder, does anyone of you use self-tanning lotions on your smp ? I need to have a decent tan on my head with my shaved head.

So that's all so far. Pretty tough to deal with hair loss at this age(especially regarding those 18-year old teens :S)as most of you will know by yourselfes so don't get exhausted by that long text and sorry for any spelling mistakes I made, did just learn english in school.

Best regards from Germany.