Advice on growth in temple regions after FUE

Hi People,

I've been a silent reader on this forum for over a year now, and finally I have decided to break my silence and seek some advice from you folks. I'm based in the UK and I've have had a FUE hair transplant about 13 months ago.

I am attaching a couple of photos of temple regions and donor 13 months post op. I have not been taking any medications since the op.

Now back to my question, as you can see in the images that there is not much density (growth?) in my temple areas.. so I wanted to know if I would have to wait a couple of months more for it to fully grow? and can it be corrected via medications? ie. Regaine. or would I have to seek another HT to correct it. And another concern I have is about my donor area, do you think its over harvested ?

Would appreciate your advice.

Any questions please give me shout.

3.jpg.d858f94b87b174840d7c951d83a791e9.jpg

4.1.jpg.bf6c1504448200cfae9f9edcdd5be5dd.jpg

5.jpg.df81fe5181ddb8387511670e92923dde.jpg

Edited by exploresky007

Your concerns are well founded. DONT do another FUE and seek advice from Coalition surgeons.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Your concerns are well founded. DONT do another FUE and seek advice from Coalition surgeons.

Thanks 1978matt, I will definetly look into coalition surgeons recommended here. Do you reckon I should wait for another couple of months to see if hair grows? would Regaine help to speed up ?

How many grafts were used?

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

Thanks 1978matt, I will definetly look into coalition surgeons recommended here. Do you reckon I should wait for another couple of months to see if hair grows? would Regaine help to speed up ?

What is going to grow has probably grown by now and unfortunately Regaine is unlikely to make any difference.

Your donor looks over harvested for sure. Farjo is in the UK or Bisanga in Brussels....obviously the latter is not a great place to visit at the time of writing. Also try Feller in New York, he will have a lot to say about bad FUE work!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day