Good Hair Transplant surgeon in Delhi

ihx66

There are lots of surgeons recommended on this website. Dr. Kapil Dua, (Delhi) Dr. Tejinder Bhatti (Chandighar), Dr. Radha Palakurti (Vizag) and Dr. Madhu (Hyd).

All above are good. Also if you do some research there are plenty other HT clinics in ND and NCR region who are also good but not yer endorsed here. May be others from ND region can chime in?.

Why is it that certain doctors names are screened out here?, specially if they have had good results? why?. Such a wonderful forum would be useful if all information is presented with clarity and without bias.

I have seen certain doctors names are starred out as if it is an expletive!!!. have seen this happen when I type certain doctors like (physician name removed by moderator) and doctor (physician name removed by moderator).

Why is it moderators and admins?

Edited by David - Moderator

sutureless,

Unfortunately, we must block the discussion of some surgeons for various reasons. This is most often due to past issues with these physicians and sometimes on the advice of our legal counsel.

We apologize for the inconvenience.e

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website