HT Dr.s NOT recommended on this site that are in fact top quality HT Dr.s?

So I've been reading recuperarelpelo.com, a Spanish hair transplant forum, and have come across a number of doctors that have a pretty solid repertoire of HT cases. Dr. Lupanzula and Dr. Michalis in particular seem to have some great results. This led me to the possibility that there might be a number of HT doctors that, for some reason or another, either don't post patients here or aren't yet recommended.

My question is, which HT doctors do you think are top quality doctors that are yet to be recommended by this site ?

The concept that only recommended doctors are good is flawed. They built this forum with the best intentions but I think certain docs have figured out how to game the system e.g. say they're heavily involved in the extractions/implanting BEFORE approval and then t only let techs do it as soon as they passed the approval process. *cough* Turkey *cough*

I am very lucky that I did not go ahead with that clinic myself but recent threads really tainted my view on the recommendation concept. I'd take it into account when choosing a doctor but only to a small extent.

Seeing that there are no repercussions (yet) for culprits despite a flood of bad patient reviews, I kinda lost my faith in this system. What's the point of a "recommendation" when the doc/clinic consistently rush through procedures and deliver bad results.

I recently visited a local HT doc. He's not internet/forum famous but he showed me plenty of his results, specifically touch ups which is what is be after if I don't grow well. While expensive, he's not leaving anything to techs and guarantees free touch ups or refund for any grafts that don't grow. That cannot be said about the majority of docs on this forum... He even offers small 50 graft "trials" for patients that are skeptical of success.

I asked this doc why he's not on HRN and he said he simply doesn't need to advertise himself. He gets enough patients locally and would not be able to service an influx of patients from overseas.

So I'd be very inclined to go with him rather than travelling the world for a doc with a "recommendation" that is wishy-washy by nature...