whats a good hide out??

Summers here and gonna try to live it up. I know its gonna be hot,sweaty and alot of water invovled. So what is a GOOD and WATERPROOF concealers????? Can you also swim with it? Please help! icon_cool.gif

Hi pk i've been using couvre since i went back to work which is quite a physical sweaty job and i haven't had a problem with it. I haven't been swimming so can't give an opinion on that, but when i am in the shower it doesn't come off until i shampoo it off. Very good imo. All the best mgem

I think you'd be much better off using dermmatch or possibly both together. I haven't used toppik but I have used nanogen which is very similar and I personally found it did not stay on as well as dermmatch especially not when water was involved.

This is an ongoing debate and there are plenty of other posts you can find using the forum's find function.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never had a problem with Nanogen and sweat or rain, it doesn't come off unless it's hammering down (which hopefully shouldn't happen in summer!?)

Couvre I tried and it did leak off, not all of it but a definite tinge to the rain running down my head. I had to say I dyed my hair, which was nearly as embarrassing as saying I used couvre!

DermMatch is probably your best bet for waterproofing, it does make my hair a little dull but with Nanogen as well it's less noticeable, and looks really thick