Your expert opinion required

Woodtiger

Hello Friends,

I recently joined this forum and I am Delighted to see so much of information on HT. I am also feeling more confident that I can make a better decision after reading so much of info from all of you.

Coming to the point, I need your expert advice on one situation I am in. I am considering HT and approached some Doctors. One doctor (He is very good and highly appreciated on this forum)quoted $7600 for 2000 grafts. I requested him to reduce to $6000. He accepted but in return asking for my acceptence to use my pics and case on web.

Now do you think his reduction substantiates what I have to give in return? What do you think the fair price should be if I need to accept for what he is asking.

Please give me your advice.

Hello Friends,

I recently joined this forum and I am Delighted to see so much of information on HT. I am also feeling more confident that I can make a better decision after reading so much of info from all of you.

Coming to the point, I need your expert advice on one situation I am in. I am considering HT and approached some Doctors. One doctor (He is very good and highly appreciated on this forum)quoted $7600 for 2000 grafts. I requested him to reduce to $6000. He accepted but in return asking for my acceptence to use my pics and case on web.

Now do you think his reduction substantiates what I have to give in return? What do you think the fair price should be if I need to accept for what he is asking.

Please give me your advice.

I have to agree with JacobS. $7600 is already a good price for 2000 grafts. And an additional savings of $1600 for photos on the web is even better.

I wouldn't work the price, but if it's possible, why not shoot for a few more grafts. It would only benefit the both of you in the end.

Woodtiger,

That is a heck of a good price if the doctor is one of the better ones. I had a HT with Shapiro and paid $4.50 a graft. So your orginal $7600/for 2k was under $3.60 a graft was a good price-- now your getting $6,000 for 2k or $3 a graft!! THATS GREAT. Make sure your in a good reputable surgeon hands. Best of luck.