HT Surgery with Dr. Resul Yaman on 17th November

Rakan

Hello All,

I will go straight with my hairloss story. I begun losing hair around the end of 2009, almost 6 years now. It's been worrying me since day 1 when my hair started falling. I consulted local doctors but they were all a joke, just looking at my hair and immediately prescribing me some shampoos and hair cream.

In 2012 I was in UK and came across Rogaine foam 5% and begun using it and saw positive results after a month of using it, no more hair in the sink when I comb my hair and recently fallen hair regrew and my hair looked thicker enough to hide any sign of baldness. After almost a year of using minoxidil I felt fed up or lazy may be of using it twice daily and stopped it. 4 months later my hair fall started again and this time the fall was kinda faster than ever, that was the moment when I started considering HT and started digging around on the net trying to find all kind of information that might be helpful until I came across this Forum which helped a lot in my research.

After a while on this forum I knew that my HT will be in Turkey because of the Cost (My budget) but at the same time I wanted to make sure that I'm gonna get what I'm looking for.

After a couple of years since my hunt for HT surgeon I chose Dr. Yaman. The results his patients achieved were remarkable and the price is excellent for such quality.

At the moment I'm using Propecia 1 mg, Biotin and Multivitamins, I do also use hair fiber at the moment to hide baldness

These uploaded photos are 2 to 2.5 years ago, I will upload newest photos some other time

I hope all goes well with me and I can finally smile in front of a camera and not worrying about my look ;)

I will do my best to keep you guys updated

Wish me good luck :)

1.jpg.3b42eff6b4077ddb0b1c09ab746c5299.jpg

2.jpg.e3ba5e9af59eb6eefaec5c1c66db0de3.jpg

3.jpg.c8cb0432d08d2c8656d328c8b1d41e66.jpg

Edited by Rakan
Adding

Rakan,

Congratulations on selecting an excellent surgeon for your upcoming hair transplant surgery. I've had the privilege of getting to know Dr. Yaman by interviewing him early on and learning more about his hair transplant practice, philosophy and technique. In my opinion, you made an excellent choice.

By the looks of it, you are a diffuse thinner. So if you are not on it already, you may want to at least consider Propecia. Although, do keep in mind that there are reports of potential side effects and you should become familiar with them and make an educated choice as to whether or not that treatment is right for you. If you do decide to take it, it may help prevent you from losing additional natural hair.

I look forward to reading about your experience and I hope you share the details including pictures with the community after your surgery.

All the best in getting the head of hair you deserve,

Bill

Hello Bill, thanks a lot, I do really appreciate it. I'm on Propecia at the moment, started it a week ago as advised by Dr Yaman and luckily for me no side effects so far.

Will try to keep a track of my surgery progress

Cheers

Hi RK007, thanks for your wish.

Regarding communication, I haven't experienced any dely in replying to my inquiry. I dropped him a message late in the evening on his website and got a reply next day morning. I'm in touch with his assistant Fikret Doğrucu who assisted me a lot with my inquiries.

I emailed him first on 20th October, and was told that there is a slot open for surgery after 15th November, By the time I decided to book for the surgery which was a couple of days ago, I got to choose between 17 or 24 November.