FUE HT, Istanbul

Jimmy100

I went to Dr Acar at the Cosmedica Clinic, Istanbul.

I had 3000 grafts to rebuild front of my head and hairline.

I have edited my original post and included a before pic.

I travelled from the UK. I couldn't recommend Turkey highly enough. Have you had or are you thinking about a transplant?

I think you had really nice hair before your HT ! I would love to have had that much hair.. but yes I had 2 FUE procedures now with Dr. Rahal in Ottawa Canada. I live in the US so it was not a great distance to travel for FUE. But I understand Turkey has some great docs for FUE procedures. I was pretty bald - probably a NW 5-6. The first procedure was September 2014 where he did the frontal zone, and just 2 weeks ago I went back to do another procedure to add some more coverage behind the frontal zone up to the crown. All together I only did about 3500 grafts, but I was not looking for heavy density or to rebuild my hairline like I was 20 again. I"m 46, so I just wanted to it to look natural and conservative. My profile has pics in it if you're interested. I am very happy with Dr. Rahal and his clinic - he's a top knotch surgeon. I think you're going to have a fantastic result - congrats.