Anyone used Bosley Medical Dallas or Dr. Roy Jones?

MichaelB

I am considering FUT at Bosley Medical in Dallas by Dr. Roy Jones but have not seen any positive reviews about Bosley in general. The reviews on the Bosley site are very good of course but no specific to Dallas or Dr. Jones. Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?

Sure. Stay away from Bosley.

Did that help?

Spend some time here reading and researching and you will see that are world class surgeons doing absolutely wonderful work and not a one was from Bosley. But there are some from Texas.

You won't be dancing around like Fred Flintstone with a botched Bosley job, so welcome to the one place you can actually get your head straight before you get it fixed!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Thanks so much. i was concerned with using Bosley in general because its a chain. But since there is only one surgeon in the Dallas office that does the surgery I thought I should be open minded and just research that surgeon, Dr. Roy Jones. He is well experienced with FUT and I've only see a few reviews, all generally positive but not sure where else to find more about him other than the basics. I did meet with him and he seemed good but the office staff is not empathetic and seems to rush me through discussions and move on. Not genuine. Do you know other ways to research the surgeon other then glowing general reviews on Bosley site?

Thanks.

Do you know other ways to research the surgeon other then glowing general reviews on Bosley site?

Thanks.

Sure! Find a glowing review of Dr. Roy Jones here at the HRN.

Okay, okay, that sounds mean but man, slow down and read between the lines. :cool:

Dr. Arocha in Dallas/Houston posts good results here.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.