Stopping Minoxidil (Lipogaine) on hairline after 10 days, how long will the shed last

mjohnson30

So I saw my dermatologist who recommended Minoxidil for my receding hairline, which I started.

Then I started reading more about minoxidil and just decided its not something I want to do, at least right now. I am 21 years old, entering my senior year in college. Honestly, 3 months is too much time right now to wait for results, especially when you consider that your hair is going to shed in the meantime (don't want to live my fall semester extra-bald).

I started lipogaine twice a day, stopped after 7-10 days.

My hairline has been shedding and my question to all you guys is how long do you think it will take before my growth cycles are back to normal or at least until the shedding stops?

I just screw my self over and over and over......

Ok so you thought 3 months was too long to wait for results.. but not starting on the MIN would have caused your hair to slowly get worse anyways... I don't see your logic of quitting MIN. If you are destined to get balder, the worst that MIN would do is cause an initial shed which is temporary.