18years old about finesterid 1mg

Israelhairlosser

Hey everyone, sorry if the thread is to longs, I want to describe my situation at the best, thanks.

Im 18 years old and I have sucks genetics about hair lossing, all my mens in my mother and father family dont have hair after 21 max.

I want to maintain my hair and maybe regrow so I well have a nice hairline, im afraid I well look older than im and well have issues about it, so I want to start with finestride 1mg from now until....

But I have a question, im going to the army next month and I need to know if I well have side affects that well interfre my millitary service.

Im really afraid that I well have issues from the side affects in the army, I dont care about low libido, my hair is more importent to me.

Everyone's different, some people see side affects and some people see none at all,

My suggestion would be try taking finisteride and if you see any side effects you are worried about, discontinue taking it, atleast you tried.

Goodluck with the hair.

Everyone's different, some people see side affects and some people see none at all,

My suggestion would be try taking finisteride and if you see any side effects you are worried about, discontinue taking it, atleast you tried.

Goodluck with the hair.

Thank you, if I take finestird 1mg each day when the side affects should come?

what the chances it wont affects me, and wont help my hairloss?

Thank you, if I take finestird 1mg each day when the side affects should come?

what the chances it wont affects me, and wont help my hairloss?

As I said everybody is different, there isn't really an answer as to when side effects will show or the chances you will get side effects, I have taken finasteride for a year now and haven't seen any side effects and it has slowed my hair loss down and also helped me grow quite a few hairs back

The only way you can answer any of the questions you have asked is by trying finasteride and seeing for yourself. Again if you see side effects and you are worried just discontinue use.

Hope this helps

Thanks you all, I well start wuth finasterd 1mg from sunday.

I have a two last question about it:

1.its common that 18-19 years old boy starts with propoceia? I mean that if I well start now and it well be good to me, I well take it until 40minimum..

2. There are issues about smoking weed once a week?what about alcohol?