Need advice for clip hair piece after transplant

future-ht

Right now via some creative hair combing and my naturally coarse hair, I conceal my diffuse thinning in the front half of my scalp pretty well.

After surgery, portions of my head will be shaved and as it starts to grow back all of a sudden it will be shocking to people that know me.

I realize hair pieces with glue aren't a good idea. I was thinking of a toupee that is maybe attached with clips or maybe some temporary tape? I just need to cover the front part. I am fine with the fake hair covering the hairline...a bowl cut if necessary

I won't need it all the time, maybe just for family get togethers around the holiday.

I have no idea what to get and googling hasn't provided me with a lot of information.

Hair Club and it's peers offer the custom made to your head - and you have to shave your head(!) - glue ons, yes. That a sizable investment if you want realistic and undetectable.

But you are really only looking at a short term solution - right? I would just visit a wig shop and tell them what you want to accomplish. For limited use, why even bother though? - just get a sporty cap - everyone wears caps these days. At work, in restaurants, in bed.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Hair Club and it's peers offer the custom made to your head - and you have to shave your head(!) - glue ons, yes. That a sizable investment if you want realistic and undetectable.

But you are really only looking at a short term solution - right? I would just visit a wig shop and tell them what you want to accomplish. For limited use, why even bother though? - just get a sporty cap - everyone wears caps these days. At work, in restaurants, in bed.

i cannot wear a cap at all occasions.

i will look for a wig shop. thanks.