Potential FUE procedure

All,I am on the fence about getting a FUE procedure done. I have seen on here that Carolina Hair Center does good work and that clinic is close to home so it works out. Based on my photos, do you all think 3-4 k grafts will provide me with good results? What class of MPB do I fall in, I think maybe 6 or 7?I am 35 yrs of age and have never taken any meds for hair loss, FYI. Appreciate the feedback!

front.jpg.9a50106c54aad551adcdcfd19fd41fc9.jpg

5b32e7e7714a4_leftside.jpg.a355b899a2fea7bb4e6b98f54391848e.jpg

right.jpg.ce2feea76d4661c10d6fd5d2515765d1.jpg

top.jpg.87da9fcaa7a1f067a265a80683b861f0.jpg

Hawk,

It looks like you are between a Norwood class 6 & 7, and probably headed for a true class 7.

It all depends on where the grafts are going to be placed and what level of density they are placed at.

Are you looking at building a higher placed hairline with most of the grafts going into the frontal third zone?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

I think so. I grew up with a fairly defined widow's peak so a higher hair line seems plausible. With 4k grafts I would think I would have good coverage to the crown with a higher hair line. I have not let my hair grow out in so long I am thinking I should just to get a good handle on what the crown looks like. Like most, I am extremely nervous about the thought of spending so much and not having a good idea of what it will look like. I am thinking I have a smaller area to fill in, just based on my head size. I have an online consult set up the clinic on 4 SEP 15 and I am hoping Dr. Vories can tell more about expectations. I already had an online consult with New England Hair Center out of main, they said they could do 1500 a day for a two day procedure. I am really wanting to get 4k grafts though and Carolina Hair Center can get me there. Decisions, decisions...