Concealers after HT

Hi,

i am having an FUT soon (and the receipient area will be shaved ) and 1 month to take off

but even after one month, because my long hair ( some that was in the shaved area and from the sides, you know :) ) was covering my baldness but now, will be clear to everyone that i had a HT.

i heard that using concealers can fix it but i don't know what to do and which product is recommended and if it will work in my case ( 1 inch hair on the sides and shaved area that was covered before by some hair )

i need your help please, what to do after one month.

Edited by chriswalkerr

Dear Chris,

My name is Nick and I work for Dr De Reys.

We generally advise patients not to use concealers for the first few days however after a week or so there is nothing stopping you.

The main factor is to allow the skin time to heal after a transplant and also not to cause any risk to the grafts by accidentally knocking them out.

I've written a post on this forum which talks about wearing hats, using concealers and other post-op questions.

You can find it here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178332-hats-concealers-post-op-questions-dr-de-reys-3000-grafts-2300-grafts-fue.html

The doctor has also recorded a short video about concealers which you can find on his Vimeo page.

If you've got any more questions then let me know.

Nick

Dr. De Reys is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Dr De Reys | Hair Transplant Surgeon in Belgium.