My Own Journey.........

Runner

I'm sure some places would just tell the person to come back in a few years time rather than do 100 only. You must have full head of hair and just need a mega small tweak in that case.

Do you think yours actually looks worse and better before in that case mate?

Maybe, I only went to three clinics for consultations, they were all happy to go ahead & do a transplant for me.

Personally I don't feel it's any better at all, but here's some photos & you can judge for yourself.

The first is pre transplant & the others are from today, over seven months on.

Maybe my expectations were too high, but I feel pretty cheated to be honest, I don't think there's much of a difference at all & some of the grafts seem to have been implanted at odd angles & it seems to look worse when I grow it in. :\

pre-op.jpg.8318eaf1e39609c5f0b65f85beeafc92.jpg

over-7-months-top.jpg.0829544ccc1b72d64fd80dfc80950089.jpg

over-7-months-right.jpg.6531c8f8cbd01b997a52ff5429389c51.jpg

You can't really see it at wrong angles and to be fair if I met you I couldn't tell you had HT which is good. However, 2 points - from what I can see in pics you weren't really needing it that badly and more importantly I can't believe you had to shell out 4k for 100 grafts that is insane pricing.

My total price was 7k which has now dramatically reduced after phone call made to me recently and that's for an absolute ton more work buddy.

After op - obviously head area is red......how long after op would you say you could go out and no one would notice recipetent area (redness)?

You can't really see it at wrong angles and to be fair if I met you I couldn't tell you had HT which is good. However, 2 points - from what I can see in pics you weren't really needing it that badly and more importantly I can't believe you had to shell out 4k for 100 grafts that is insane pricing.

My total price was 7k which has now dramatically reduced after phone call made to me recently and that's for an absolute ton more work buddy.

After op - obviously head area is red......how long after op would you say you could go out and no one would notice recipetent area (redness)?

It looks worse when I let it grow in because many of the grafts are growing in the opposite direction of my natural hair so I'm kinda forced to keep it short right now.

If they're trying to scam folks with their pricing like that, it doesn't sound like they're to be trusted if you ask me.

I'm probably not the best person to ask that question, because I had so little put in I didn't have much redness & it had settled in a couple of days, the scabs took a couple of weeks to fall out completely though, so you'd probably notice that more if you were getting a lot of grafts put in.

Hope that's helpful mate. ;)