HT exit strategy without fin

I m already a norwood 5 and i think i m going to be 6 soon i already had HT on front scalp, 3650 grafts i do not want to be on fin or propecia especially those meds should be taken for long term and no body will know wht the effect would be espically after 10 years, therefore, i will not take this shot.

Instead, i m thinking to take PRP injection each month, with minoxidil and supplement vitamines like biotine and some dht blockers like saw plameto and special shampoo for dht bloker also

I m already norwood 5 and i think no much hair is left to loose, so it would not worth the risk i think to take fin and if i loose more and my crown become bigger and donor area will not allow for more supply. i will shave my head and put an end for this game

Shaving concern

I m not so worry about donor area scars as i had micro fue, so i think i can mange it in the future in case of shaving

But i had concern about receipient area, especially the skin surface, if i shave it to the skin how it would be, i do not want go SMP route at that time also, so at least HT fue could give you some fade style or it would look like the first time you start HT? would i see marks and punches that will ruin my scalp? Or the skin usually would heal without any problem.and the skin surface would be smooth like normal

What do you think about this strategy ? And if you can reply about my conerns, it would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Hi Sam23,

I would guess that the more surgery you do on the area, the more chance of it looking like something was done there. If you are planning to shave and not take fin and your recipient area looks smooth now don't risk more chance for scarring.