Rogaine Once a day

Unclebeets

• 2 months later...

I've got an answer for you. I stopped using rogaine months ago figuring that perhaps taking propecia was sufficient and I was tired of twice a day applications. Well, I started shedding hair big time and went back on rogaine after about 3 months.

Going back on it I decided to compromise by putting on 1.5 applications at night rather than the recommending 1 application at night and 1 application in the morning. Very soon I stopped the shedding completely and all is very well. I'm looking to hold on to what I got rather than regrow so can't speak to that with regard to 1x application daily.

I'm pretty excited because putting on rogaine at night is a burden I can live with for a lifetime. Dealing with that oily stuff in my hair every morning was a real drag.

good luck

I've been on Rogaine once a day for the past year, and it's been working for me. I only apply it to my crown area because the rest of my scalp is too sensitive to handle it. I still use the "old" dropper to apply Rogaine; their new applicator and spray stinks. The big help was getting on Propecia; since I started on Propecia a little more than 4 months ago I've stopped shedding.

• 2 months later...

I'm using Rogaine only once a day after Propecia didn't work for me, and have been using it now for a year, at the beginning it seemed to stop the sheading , however i feel i have slowly started losing a little now, therefore thinking of increasing it to twice a day, problem is i hate the stuff, think i'm going to get a H.T,

Minoxidil can be a pain. I think the trick is implementing it into your daily regimen so it is as convenient as possible. If you use it in the morning, it is best to do so first thing after your shower and then going about your regular routine until it dries. You can use a blow dryer after a few minutes of letting it soak into the scalp to dry your hair. I feel that minoxidil is worth the extra steps that it demands I take morning and night, but everyone is different.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope this little bit of info helps.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 3 weeks later...