Overseas Medical Insurance?

Has anybody ever signed up with or heard about getting insurance for medical procedures overseas? I know theyre probably many different types to choose from but I was told about Liaison Insurance group. Im going to be traveling overseas from the US to have a procedure done soon so was just wondering if anybody has ever looked into this. Thanks!

Do you mean you are having a HT procedure?

If yes, then it probably would not be covered by health insurance since these are elective procedures.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Yes im having a HT procedure in 4 weeks and I know regular insurances in the US do not cover them but was just told about looking into getting extra insurances for any type of procedure overseas just in case anything was to go bad so that you are covered.

I see. Well, try to research whatever you can find overseas through search engines.

Still, if there were any complications from the HT procedure, chances are it would not be covered because it was a result of an elective procedure.

Not trying to discourage you, it's just the way insurance works.

Best wishes to you with your upcoming procedure...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY