Minoxidil Results - Begin Date: May 28, 2015

VectorH

Hey folks,

Just wanted to share my results with you guys

I'm a 3V on the Norwood scale and I recently started using the Kirkland Minox 5% and I wanted to post some pics of my hairline/frontal showing results of Minox of only 2 months of usage.

I'm pleased with the results thus far and I hope to continue improving with more time. the "before" pics are not as clear as the "after" pics but the difference is noticeable. I haven't photographed my "after" pics on the Vertex - I will just keep it a surprise for later on to see myself as I honestly have no idea what is going on back there. I do however have before pics of it.

Also, it's worth noting that I will be going under the knife on September 17 in Turkey in which I will start a new thread about later on.

What you guys think?

Hi(gher)-res link here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l9fsgk90pvk6bje/2%20MONTHS%20COMPARISON.png?dl=0

5b32e7a87a520_2MONTHSCOMPARISON.jpg.7502eb12724787f1df71e29241ad0f49.jpg

Very interesting post! Thanks for sharing your results. If it's worked this well at only 2 months, I'm excited to see how it progresses. Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks folks!

I'm also very excited and it seems my head has reacted well to it. I feel and see the difference on a weekly basis and I hope it continues this way.

The only issue I have with the Kirkland is the white stuff that comes along with it - it's all over the place, but at the moment I'm too happy to even care about this.

My close friend even told me today "what did you do to your hair, it looks significantly better!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

now we know why transplant patients 1st using fin and minox post op have great results...

it's the minox!

keep going it will get much better and the FIN will make those suckers grow long and thick

congratulations!

thanks so much for this post, surely i'm not the only one happy to see these results.

any new updates?

I had to stop 3 weeks before my HT operation and a few weeks after so I lost the momentum I had going. I've been back on it now for 1 month 16 days and I feel I started the shed only 1-2 weeks ago.

I recall the first time I started using minox (liquid) my shed started at around week 2-3. Either way, I feel I lost the majority of the Minox dependent hairs (mainly as shock loss due to HT) and they are only now starting to come back out.

now we know why transplant patients 1st using fin and minox post op have great results...

it's the minox!

keep going it will get much better and the FIN will make those suckers grow long and thick

congratulations!

No fin for me, but Minox along with my HT is my only hope at the moment :)