Ahs-fp

Someone i know just had a consultation with this company and had a look at his hair and deemed him not a candidate for a hair transplant yet because hes hair wasnt advanced enough to get one. Which is fair enough if youre not ready your not ready. You dont wamt to course any trouma yo your existing hair. So they offered now i dony know if this is new i frankly havent been keeping up with it but the laser hair comb is FDA approved now and they have loads if pictures with people apperently getting or got good results from it obviously they offer not only the laser comb but a few thickening shampoo and some serum(nit to sure if they are approved by the FDA or not) and some antioxidants tablets that sopposedly helps the weak hair follicles get back to what they was before.

Now im not buying it myself i feel hes gone in there and theyve just told him youre not ready for a ht yet because your a deffuse thinner and got to much hair there and said hay why not try this its fda approved and why not take these other things as well they have all had clinical trails and blah blah blah. Now this stuff isnt cheap couple grand for the course of treatments so im just wondering is it worth all the hype or is it just something you could spend thousands of pounds on and get minamal results when you could of just waited and get a hair transplant when your bold enough to get one.

Anyway enough if my rambling i would like your opinions on this subject doctors or people that are using this device along with tje products they give you.