Pre-op FUT in Chicago w/ Dr. Panine

Hello,

I'm new here. I've been wanting to get a hair transplant for years now. I've decided on FUT because of the number of follicles I need/cost ratio. Shopped around bit in the Chicago land area and have decided on Dr. Panine. Looking forward to a natural looking and more youthful appearance. Any advise from people who have already had transplants would be appreciated, especially those from Chicago land area. Oh btw I just started on Propecia and Rogaine. Age 39.

Thanks,

Steve

See albums in my profile for pics

Hi Steve

Would be to see complete side and rear profiles also. Good you are on meds as your sides are dropping also so hopefully will bring some stability there.

Some find scalp exercises help to assist with laxity and this may be advisable also if you are looking to harvest as much as possible in one surgery and via Strip.

You are a good age and surgery should give you a younger appearance as per your goals.

Go as conservative as you can in design as you have a fairly large area to cover and take into account future loss also. Hopefully you can have a decent size strip in order to harvest 4k or more and get back to the mid-scalp in one go.

All the best.

Steve

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network