I need to get some sleep here, sleep pills are doing nothing for, me I can maybe get an hour in after taking a t3, its just too unbearable to me trying to sleep on my scar its so uncomfortable I have reposition ever couple minutes, And the smallest stupid noises are waking me up...anyway does anyone have any tips for me? I have been sleeping in a 45 angle i think and i have towels and neck pillow and four normal pillow leaned up

Ah yes it worked lol just woke up an hour ago, so nice to sleep. i took a tylenol after my sleep pill. Yeah my doc gave me pills, it just seemed like the sleeping pill wasnt helping, the pain killer wit the sleeping pill is the key maybe. I threw up the percocet so I dont wanna take too much of that, t3 was fine with me. I am two days post op now, first night was horrible for sleep cuz I was all nauseous from percocet, then come morning after a bit too eat I threw up.

I am hoping that with staples the scar wasn’t stretched too badly or anything from my lack of sleep, do you think that could have happened?