Uk hair transplant clinc

Hi all

Ive read some bad comments about this place UK HAIR TRANSPLANT CLINCS and ive paid my deposit and waiting for sergury in a few weeks. Does anyone have any advise about them for me?

thanks

I just took a look at their website. I can't see it mentions a single surgeon by name - and looks like the limited results on there are from different doctors. Who is going to perform your surgery?

You've got to make your own mind up - but based on the lack of information I wouldn't even be tempted to use them if they offered me something for free.

If you can't see reviews of the surgeon, it's pretty questionable if you should be using him. This is elective surgery - you can take your time and research it properly to find a surgeon who can match your expectations.

There are a couple of UK recommended surgeons on this site. But I think if you research you'll see that you might want to leave the UK.

yes your right. ive found nothing on him

ive seen this doctor DR. FERIDUNI which is recommended but dont no his full name and which surgory is his. when i type it in on google quite a few pop up and i dont know which 1 he is.

I spent months trying to find out everything about the doctor I eventually went with. My advice would be to not go to a doctor if you can't find a majority of positive reviews and photographic evidence of his/her work. Also, you want multiple reviews and photos, not just the odd one.

I'd say cancel it. Risk loosing your deposit. Do in-depth research about particular doctors and then make your choice.

its possible if you paid by Visa then you could get your deposit back. Theres another small chance if you ask the clinic then they MIGHT refund you too.

Or as Options has said in your position i would risk losing it. You want to get your hair transplant done by a good dr with proven results. We all dont have any hair to waste.

In the worst case scenario if you can't get your deposit back I would take a hit on the deposit. For ?5000 you get an equal price at other reputable clinics eg Mr Ball at Ziering London or the Belgium docs like Bisanga or Feriduni or Turkey.

Gazza, Feriduni (Bijan is his first name) is based in Belgium. For what it's worth he's on my shortlist of doctors. He does FUT and FUE. He's a nice guy and seems to stand by his results if things go wrong. He does - for my money - the most natural looking hairlines.

You can send pictures online to all the best doctors and get their opinions about what they might be able to do for you. Most do free consultations in person, too, and some travel to the UK annually.