Longevita - dr resat Aktus

Hi everyone ..

Sorry if this is a repeat of other posts I'm looking for elaboration on experiences with longevita in Istanbul .

Any been with dr Altus there, and how was your experience recently with the following.

1. Travelling by Turkish airlines (as I know it's not the best ) and quite frankly reading about there recent history is quite scary ie hijacking planes Ect and crashes.

2. Being a westerner right now in that part of the world. Are you taken care of like being picked up from the airport ok and nothing too dodgy .

3. Facility that your in once in Istanbul at the surgery is it a safe area is the hotel close by?

4. And lastly of course the main bit how was the experience and the transplant by these surgeons , happy with the initial result ? And expecting decent growth ?

This is my second HT my first was by pro hair clinic in Belgium but prices at the moment are sky high to return there ,, longevita are offering unlimited grafts for like a 1/3 of the price man !!

Thanks in advance

Scott:)

Hi I had a hair transplant with Dr Resat nearly 6 months post op so far everything is going well, still not a complete result yet, but as I said only 6 months in and i am happy so far.

Dr Resat's clinic is clean and professional .Longevita's driver picked me up from the airport and brought me to the hotel which is about a 10 minute drive form the actual clinic,on my return the driver picked me up with plenty of time to get to the airport even though the weather was terrible Longevita are totally legit any questions please ask

Mick

Hi everyone ..

Sorry if this is a repeat of other posts I'm looking for elaboration on experiences with longevita in Istanbul .

Any been with dr Altus there, and how was your experience recently with the following.

1. Travelling by Turkish airlines (as I know it's not the best ) and quite frankly reading about there recent history is quite scary ie hijacking planes Ect and crashes.

2. Being a westerner right now in that part of the world. Are you taken care of like being picked up from the airport ok and nothing too dodgy .

3. Facility that your in once in Istanbul at the surgery is it a safe area is the hotel close by?

4. And lastly of course the main bit how was the experience and the transplant by these surgeons , happy with the initial result ? And expecting decent growth ?

This is my second HT my first was by pro hair clinic in Belgium but prices at the moment are sky high to return there ,, longevita are offering unlimited grafts for like a 1/3 of the price man !!

Thanks in advance

Scott:)

I never advise Longevita. You would be disappointed. Look for other options. Pay more to get more. Or consider other cheap options such as Mcan Health Turkey.

Why ?. You cant say that to someone but dint give a teason why dude.. its clearly the last thing you want to hear when your going there next month so what you just said is quite important.. what dr did you see at longevita ?

Scott

Why ?. You cant say that to someone but dint give a teason why dude.. its clearly the last thing you want to hear when your going there next month so what you just said is quite important.. what dr did you see at longevita ?

Scott

please see my previous posts to understand why.

I know their "doctors" domt perform surgery themselves. they assign nurses to do it. actually longevita does not employ any doctor. check their terms and conditions in their website. they just find random doctors and sign agrements with them. longevita does not assume responsibility for surgery gone bad.

Ok cool , i feel ive chosen the right surgeon from there anyway dr resats payients all seem happy and had good results with him and his team of techs having performed a fair few thousand transplants between them . Maybe you were unlucky and got a less experienced surgeon and team of techs there .. i certainly aint going to judge my surgeon off your nad experience with a completley different 1 . Sorry to hear about your misfortune and i really do hope you manage to solve the problem . But i wouldnt put all surgeons at longevita under the same bracket as the surgeon you had . Best regards pal

Angry guy I'm getting a little tired of your rant against Longevita especially since on at least two occasions I have asked you to be more specific about your hair transplant .

Most people who have a bad result post pics with the date they had the transplant and their current situation why haven't you done this? you don't have to show your face, also I find it curious that you mention a new clinic provider 'Mcann' who have just started providing budget transplants in Turkey, are you so stupid to think people won't see through this ? I'm surprised that the moderators haven't stepped in here regarding your posts as I'm sure if it was Dr Feller or one of the other recommended Docs it would be a different story.

Edited by Mick50