Dr Malkani KSL hair poor results looking for advice

pax

Hi, I'm hoping to get some advice following a hair transplant I had at KSL hair clinic in Glasgow UK.

It's now 5 months on since the procedure, & I'm not exactly thrilled at the results.

I've posted pics 10 days post op & how it is now 5 months on, I've been using regaine extra strength since the op to maintain my natural hair.

I've had a bad feeling about the op from the day it was done, especially, Dr Malkani continually reduced the number of grafts he said I needed from 300, to 200, the finally to 100

I don't think nearly enough grafts were placed & I've been fobbed off by the clinic each time I've asked about it.

I was hoping someone can give me some advice on what you can do if a clinic does a poor transplant? Is there someplace I can take my complaint to?

Thanks in advance

1.jpg.bfce08f18ed7579bfed55e9607ff18b2.jpg

2.jpg.5c00382475ac0533339ad4725b354dc2.jpg

3.jpg.d6c4ca6b82c141a966e3326a4f23282b.jpg

4.jpg.431a88c3672b796ba4a85986720d35f0.jpg

• 9 months later...

Pax,

I see that this post was created about 10 months ago and like 1888bhoy, I was wondering how you made out. Your post says that you were not satisfied with the results however, you were only five months out from surgery. Many patients don't even experienced any growth at that point since it takes up to a year to 18 months for your hair transplant to grow in him fully and mature. Thus, it's very possible that your hair grew in and you are much happier now than you were when you created this post. It would be nice if you came back and provided the community with an update so we knew where you stood.

I hope all is well. I look forward to hearing and seeing an update.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 6 months later...

Hi Bill

Apologies for the late reply KSL thought I was being unfair previously, even though I raised concerns about them not filling in bald areas with any grafts the week the surgery was done.

After my nine month review they said they would redo the surgery only on condition on me removing my previous posts, when I was unable to do this they prepared a statement for me to post on another thread which was to be posted or there would be no redo.

Unfortunately it was a big mistake for me to put my trust in them a second time as I now have scarring at the back to go with my patchy result at the front.

When I first raised my concerns about this they assured me that the scarring would go away, but a year on now & it's shown no improvement. They now have reverted back to being evasive & have contradicted themselves when I have spoken to them about it.

They have told me that they have seen worse scarring than this at the back & that customers are usually happy just to have more hair on top, but I haven't found anyone like this on here.

Maybe I'm just being picky, but I haven't seen anyone who has been left with scarring at the back of their head being happy about it.

back.jpg.cde2aa5fff63709598f9c037625f5a1a.jpg