nw 3 on finasteride, not sure on rogaine

Hi so im new here and almost thirty, my hair line has rapidly increased from receding to now being very thin as well to the point im getting bruce willis looking and its becoming super hard to hide. Ive been on finasteride for about a year and havent really seen much improvement. I tried rogaine once but stopped cause it seemed to be melting my hairline much faster than i would like. Does the majority of users really benefit from rogaine?

Im seriously considering a ht at the moment but cant afford one, although thinking about going to thailand or something as i live in australia.

thanks

Roagine is not much effective on hairline, its the crown where it works, that could be the reason you are not benefiting much. Its good that you are on Finasteride as it will slow down your loss. In Australia HT is very expensive, so I guess Turkey and India are good options. Final advice, Please research! Keep digging this forum!!!

I tried rogaine once but stopped cause it seemed to be melting my hairline much faster than i would like. Does the majority of users really benefit from rogaine? thanks

Rogaine (minoxidil) may have been actually working for you. How long was your Rogaine (minoxidil) trial? The best thing to do, at this point as a NW3 is to pursue a regimen. There are many different kinds of treatments that you can administer to combat all of the effects that you are seeing.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hello Harrison85,

I jtotally understand cost is an issue, I just had an HT with Dr. Tjinder Bhatti.I am very happy with my choice. Living in Asia I considered Thailand at first but I am absolutely sure I made the right decision.

Have a look at his website, the pictures, the cost is clearly indicated:FUE Hair Transplant India - Darling Buds | Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

They are not pushy at all. Feel free to use the chat line or send an email to Dr. Bhatti with all your questions and pictures. He always replies personally to all emails.