Where am I headed?

Hi, just wondering where I'm headed with my current situation, I ask cause most people say check your dad, dads dad, mums dad, uncles and so on but none of them are bald so I don't really have a reference point to look at here lol. And unless the postman was bald I don't have a clue. Thanks guys

image.jpg.b910d59b1d82d65b8d53a6c6e3a95665.jpg

I'm sorry to say, despite your family history, you have the hair loss gene. By the looks of things you're headed to at least a V on the Norwood Scale.

I don't know your age but you appear to be young. If you want to save your hair and perhaps regain some of the density you've already lost, talk to your doctor about Propecia (finasteride) asap.

I also suggest using Rogaine (5% minoxidil).

These two drugs are the only clinically proven and FDA approved medical hair loss treatments for male pattern baldness.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

How old are you? That looks like a 5 to me. Similar to mine, but I have more that's lost. You want to take Propecia, use 5% Rogaine foam and also use a Ketoconazolee shampoo. Use all those for 1 year, and see where you're at. I am 44, started taking Propecia 3 months before my HT. Had been using Raogaine. Just started using the shampoo. Also had 3800 grafts put in by Dr. Konior 1 months ago to the day :D