Good alternatives to Toppik

I've used some of the generic big bag stuff from ebay, but it's like putting wool in your hair. granted, it's not terrible in the back, but i definitely feel that toppik is a lot better, being more refined and smaller in fibres.

Is there any other cheap stuff out there that is passable? I kind of accept that I'm not gonna get the same quality as Toppik without the price tag, but hairloss medication is expensive enough without adding in the cost factor of dermmatch and toppik.

Cheers

• 2 months later...
I will admit I do not use it daily just for big events I get stuck going to

I've tried Toppik & Caboki , while consealing thin spots well I still saw a very good chance to embarrassed in close contact .In my case as far as fibers, Toppik out shined Caboki as far as natural looking & staying put but still rubbed off fairly easy even with the holding spray.

I'm currently using couvre mostly on my crown just for special occasions ( driving my convertible with the top down ) It looks really natural & doesn't rub off near as bad as the two fibers listed above. I use a small toothbrush like brush that gives the illusion of actual hairs

You would think in this day & age they could come up with a concealer that was completely waterproof & didn't rub of until you wanted it to.