Has anyone here had recent experience with DHT Clinic, thailand/Dr Path?

I have a consultation with DHT clinic to explore my options in a few days and would just like to know if anyone here has gone to them fairly recently?

They generally seem to be regarded as a very good/world class clinic, though I haven't seen anyone results from them that aren't a few years old.

Are they still the same high quality clinic as they've always been?

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Bangkok this last January. At my hotel I ran into a guy with a head bandage, he told me he was barely 24hrs post op..

He told me he almost missed his procedure because his funds did not arrive. He was walking around Bangkok with US10grand to pay for a mega session with DHT

He invited me to his post op evaluation at DHT clinic. Arriving there we were received with the usual Thai smiles. He told receptionist I was there as OBSERVER.

The receptionist came to me with the NEW Patient clipboard and told me to fill it out. The talking consult was to be about US30 bucks. I declined and she was perturbed.

During the patients 24hr consult he had a shampoo, chief DHT MD came in for a few minutes for inspection, then patient was told to buy baby shampoo and use that for two weeks.

Buying J&J baby shampoo in Bangkok was quite the search. I just thought....for a Ten grand procedure could the clinic throw in a 1 dollar bottle of shampoo.

Personally, I don't want a mega session. That is much too tiring for the transplant team.