3 Month Post Op Pictures - 2500 Dr Diep FUE

Hi Everyone. I just wanted to stop by and post of pictures of my progress... you can see the thread I started 3 months ago. As you can see there is some growth there. I am happy with my progress. I can see the peach fuzz growth and can't wait for it to start growing. I have experienced some shock loss in the back and sides of my donor area and hope it is going to grow back... Anyways here are my 3 month post op pictures. Any questions, thoughts or comments are welcome!

FullSizeRender.jpg.ef0b6a9ce920b3b44a4b067bc1789126.jpg

IMG_8385.JPG.44e6cd69c6e012b68fc1709147fd340f.JPG

IMG_8387.JPG.29d850ddc61f9994356ecfd94e942a1c.JPG

IMG_8389.JPG.afb0016c41f23801747489af62c3d706.JPG

Don't worry about the shock loss. I experienced the same issue and the hair in the back, sides and my crown completely grew back around 3-4 months. Ps, I also had surgery with Dr. Diep. Check out my progress to get an idea of what to expect.

Take care!

Don't worry about the shock loss. I experienced the same issue and the hair in the back, sides and my crown completely grew back around 3-4 months. Ps, I also had surgery with Dr. Diep. Check out my progress to get an idea of what to expect.

Take care!

Thanks jkm3. your growth looks way more than mine at the same point in time but I am optimistic! Thank you for your comments. Reassurance be fellow HT members is very encouraging.

• 3 weeks later...