UK surgeon recommendations?

Who are the best in the UK guys? Ideally looking for scar correction due to poor surgery back in the late 90s from Dr Norton and a FUT to really thicken things up. Been reading about the Crown Clinic and Dr Shahmalak but reviews appear mixed.

Also can anyone recommend best place to buy Proscar and Dutasteride without prescription and shipped to England.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear that you visited Norton in the 90's I also had surgery twice with Norton in 96 and 97. Do your research and consult a number of Doctors in person if possible in your situation. Dr Farjo and Dr Reddy are the recommended Doctors on this site and would be a good place to start.

Personal choice but I always go for the branded medication rather than any generics online. I have been using Dr Ashcroft in the UK for many years now drop me a line if you want his contact details.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Sorry to hear that you visited Norton in the 90's I also had surgery twice with Norton in 96 and 97. Do your research and consult a number of Doctors in person if possible in your situation. Dr Farjo and Dr Reddy are the recommended Doctors on this site and would be a good place to start.

Personal choice but I always go for the branded medication rather than any generics online. I have been using Dr Ashcroft in the UK for many years now drop me a line if you want his contact details.

Thanks garage, will pm you, what does Dr Ashcroft charge? I just found pharmacydirectgb you need a private prescription or they will do one after consultation and their prices look very low.

I would not limit yourself just to the Uk Durhamboy as sometimes it can be more beneficial to travel abroad.

I have used Dr Ashcroft but I didn't find he was always responsive to emails so now instead I use Dr Edgar in the UK for 5mg branded Proscar which I cut into quarters. 200 pound for 14 months supply is excellent.

He is very quick to respond and helpful with phone consultations if required too.

His email is drstevengedgar@gmail.com

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.