HDC hair clinic

Hi so im pretty new to the forums but have lurked for a long time. Please could I get some good honest reviews on HDC hair clinic (dr maras) from anyone who may have had a procedure there or knows of people that have had. A hair transplant is a huge commitment and I dont want to make any mistakes! I am limited to europe or the far east as the US/canada is well out of my price range. Let me know what you think! I am opting for fue due to being in my twenties and having only frontal loss. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Mahalo, I personally had an experience with HDC and I posted my case in this forum right from the beginning.

I am very satisfied with the result and with the approach of the medical team and the administration of the clinic.

I would recommend it. I am also planning to go for 2nd procedure as in the first one I covered the crown and I am now planning right after the summet to go for fixing also the front.

You can see the whole of my case in this link,

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174234-starting-my-hair-transplant-story-hdc-clinic-2200-grafts.html

You can ask any more questions if you want.

Dr. Maras is one of the top 5 HT surgeons in the world. I can assure you u won't be makn any mistakes going to him. I wud say that as far as hairlines go he is the #1 HT doctor on the planet!

Dear Mahalo, I personally had an experience with HDC and I posted my case in this forum right from the beginning.

I am very satisfied with the result and with the approach of the medical team and the administration of the clinic.

I would recommend it. I am also planning to go for 2nd procedure as in the first one I covered the crown and I am now planning right after the summet to go for fixing also the front.

You can see the whole of my case in this link,

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174234-starting-my-hair-transplant-story-hdc-clinic-2200-grafts.html

You can ask any more questions if you want.

so why don't you update ur thread then....