hair system for mid and crown part of scalp

Tim

Hello,

Well I am 24 years of age and I have been suffering from male pattern baldness from when I was 20. I had a FUE HT for my hairline (density 45-50 per sq) but gradually I have lost a lot of ground on my mid and crown area. And I am also on medications( minoxidil, finasteride,prp, ketconazole 2%) but nothings working. So should I go for a hair system or transplant and if hair system then of what type and density( keeping in mind I live in very humid climate so I sweat a lot also I want least maintenance possible) please help guyz.

THANKS

a hair system will give more guaranteed results and fairly instant at that.

It would be a "partial system" and the density would depend on the hair around it. Density doesnt make it any hotter or uncomforatble, but the base is important.

Lace would be best but if small area skin is possible too. There are a couple of guys on the forums with crown/mid partials.

Thanks a lot for your advice. It would also be helpful If I could get in touch with people who use 'partial systems' also I need to research and educate myself a bit more on this since its going to be a life time choice for me, so cons also has to be considered. Any help would be great. Please guys help..