TheLiverpool skin and hair transplant center

I have booked myself in to the above clinic to get my 3rd hair transplant. i am to have 2500 grafts. i have decided to do a detailed review of the clinic and the surgeon Dr. Kumari as there is very little information on forums about this clinic.

i decided i wanted to top up the density on top of my head and started doing some research, i came across a clinic in my home city that will do F.U.E for 1.50 sterling so i decided to inquire and spoke to a charming receptionist who arranged me to have a consultation.

Now i know some of you are going to say that you cant make decisions based on price but for some of us it is a major factor, i don't have Wayne Rooneys money and i cant travel to Hasson and Wong so sometime we have to make allowances. i am hoping to reveal that we have an affordable option in the U.K.

i was shown some before and after pictures as you would expect and had a chat about what i wanted doing. we agreed to have the surgery early in may and i paid a deposit of 500 with a balance of 3250 for 2500 grafts of which she has promised not to split. so far so good but then i was chatting with a forum buddy about my plans when he sent me a worrying link to a forum thread about one very unhappy customer, i sent an email with a link to the doctor and she arranged for me to come in and meet two of here previous customers.

one was a lady who had suffered from thinning on top, the other was a young male, both shown me their before pictures and both seemed very happy with there results.

i am not concerned about the artistry of the surgeon as my hair line has already been done by Dr. Saifi in Poland. he used a lot of single hairs when doing the hairline and i am happy with how this looks, i am wanting the 2500 grafts to add density behind the hairline and through the top so i am not expecting any graft splitting and the doctor confirmed there will be no scalpels in the surgery.

we chatted about the bad review and Dr. Kumari assured me that she doesn't know who done the review therefore i will continue with my transplant and my experience can help other people to make decisions based on my personal experience and my many updates on results.

The day before i go in i will buzz all my hair off to a number 2 and i will get high definition pictures of the recipient area and density and post a new folder on my profile. i will also take many high definition pictures of the doner site before and after and throughout the growing phase.

it would be nice to know that there is an affordable F.U.E surgeon in the u.k that can deliver on quality.... watch this space!

I would not go to that doctor. Read the prior review about her. Of course she "doesn't know" who it is or remembers. Don't say you werent warned... If I had read one single review that made me think my doctor was incompetent I would have ran the other direction. - confused

Thanks for your feedback and messages guys, they are helpful. In doing my research I found a YouTube advertising video clip under the title of... hair transplant surgery in Liverpool.

It shows the hair transplant of one of the clients on her before and after pictures on her website. To me it look like a good job with nicely placed grafts. The after pictures on her website look like a very decent result. What are your opinions on the video and the after pictures from her website?

I must admit when I see the video I am quite confident in my choice. All comets welcome

I don't rely on pictures anymore after two failed HTs. They can always be deceiving and not capture the true outcome. For example if I take a picture of my own hairline now it actually looks more dense than it actually is! You should chat with someone who has had a procedure.... Also "search" the doctors name not only in this forum but others like "realself".... I found multiple bad reviews on doctors there that aren't on this forum. There are other forums similar to this one, do your research, and then do it again. Just because this website or another says they are recommended that doesn't mean it's guaranteed.

• 5 months later...

I would strongly advise you to re-think this decision as I believe you will live to regret it as I did. I had a sub - par result from this clinic which has left me screwed.

They don't even recognise their own sub - par work. See for yourself on this rest they posted stating it was fine.

Dr Kumari 3000 grafts FUE update after 6 months - miscellaneous section - Hairtransplant Doctors - Click on a Doctors name to view their results - Hairloss Experiences Hairloss Forum

Think long and hard my friend.