Dont know what to do?

Spursman

Hi, i live in the UK and i have some hair loss. I want to find out about hair transplants, i have seen some picture gallaries and stuff and some look good. Does your hair actually grow in length?

How much do these transplants cost? i have been on here before and i was told not to go to a clinic in the uk.

I feel sick inside about all this and its driving me mad!

Hi, i live in the UK and i have some hair loss. I want to find out about hair transplants, i have seen some picture gallaries and stuff and some look good. Does your hair actually grow in length?

How much do these transplants cost? i have been on here before and i was told not to go to a clinic in the uk.

I feel sick inside about all this and its driving me mad!

Spursman,

Unfortunately I cannot think of anyone I would refer you to in the UK. Possibly consider North America or India. If not North America, there's Dr. Woods and Campbell in Australia but they do not do any strip. Dr. AP does both strip and FUSE/FUE in New Dehli.

Prices? Dr. Woods is the highest and Dr. Poswal is one of the lowest, if not the lowest. Both do very good work so once you check their prices and their showcases, it is your decision ultimately.

Yes, the transplanted hair grows! I had three seperate procedures and I get a haircut every 30 days or so. One of the fews things in life that has lasting value! icon_wink.gif

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY