Beard FUE to add "filler" to low density transplants

starr

Given the current state of technology, it seems that beard FUE would be the holy grail for me, in order to add filler to my low density transplants.

But I live in Ontario. Are there any recommended surgeons that have a track record of producing great results using beard hair to add density to transplants?

I haven't been following the status of the CAD but for those in the US the Euro is at a 12 yr low and a procedure in Europe is now at least 25% less than what it was a year ago. Bisanga, Lorenzo do scalp/beard FUE. De Reys also but I believe he coordinates the beard extractions with a German doc. You should research it further on your own

Thanks for your help - much appreciated. :)

Perhaps I should start another thread about what the pros / cons are about getting surgery done out of country. I know that I was happy being a drive away during the first year following my first transplant....

• 2 weeks later...

Don't want to discourage you, but personally if I ever got to the point of needing a beard transplant, I would just throw the towel in to hair loss, shave it short and call it a day. Short with low density transplants actually looks really good on many guys. Military'ish!

That said, if it seems like something that makes sense to you, then explore further, for sure. We're all different and you should do what makes you happy!

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

Yeah I am thinking about all that.

Considering transplant to the front vs to the back.

Considering hair system for the back only.

Considering short low density all around.

Lots of decisions to make...