advice please for a transplant

matts7989

Hi all

i was on this few years ago and have came back i have a receeded hairline so looking to fill in my temple areas.

Ive been in touch still.with dr koray and he quoted me 1800 fue grafts for 6000 euro.

I know he is one of the best and i love his work and i was planning on using him.but i recently just paid 10k for veneers and 7k for a nose job lol so cant splash out alot again lol

i know cheap is certainly not the option so please no comments saying you get what you pay for im well aware lol im not a newbie ive a pretty good idea on a few surgeons

Ive done my research the past 2 years but im just looking to hear if anyone else can recommend me any other surgeons thats work is well known and affordable?

Thanks

Hi Matt,

I calculate the following,

1800 grafts at 99 rupees each = 178200 rupees

+ Tax @ 10% (I think) = 196020 rupees

Converted to Sterling = 2119.70 pounds

Converted to Euros = 2928.67 Euros

Add the cost of return flight to India, hotel stay (approx ?20 a night) and food.

I think that's your figures there or thereabouts.

Probably best to contact him at his clinic first, just Google Darling Buds, Chandigarh to see the website and take it from there.

Oh, that's in India of course.

If you search for Dr Tejinder Bhatti on this site you will come across numerous threads posted by his patients, it was what helped me make my decision. Also I am based in the UK, not sure where you are based but feel free to PM me if you want to know the ins and outs.

Finally wherever you decide to go in the end.....Good Luck!