LLLT Laser Helmet

Hi all,

I've been taking 1.25 mg finasteride for 4 years and 5% regaine foam for 2 years. I've also had a 2400 FUE for the hairline.

Despite all my efforts I'm still slowly thinning at the top of my head, so I'd like to try laser.

I realise the majority of folks think laser is a load of rubbish but I'd like to give it a try as it seems to be my only other option.

Unfortunately there are a couple of problems.

1) I have ME/CFS so wouldn't be able to hold a laser comb to my head for the required amount of time. This leaves me with the laser helmets as the best option.

2) I can't afford the full retail price for the igrow helmet. Unfortunately their UK website simply change $ for ?.

So to cut a long story short, I'm looking for the best value laser helmet I can find. I'd be happy with a second hand helmet but can't find any on eBay. I did however find a Chinese copy called ATS for ?250 on eBay. My worry is it will simply be a cycle helmet with pretty lights.

So what do you think guys?

Edited by shinytop

Save your money for a small HT procedure to boost the crown. These LLLT gadgets have very poor reviews generally and all these companies do is give people false hope with their clever marketing and pseudo science. Care to show a picture of your crown at all?