Fue 1217 Grafts- Dr. Diep

Fulllaw

Hi all,

Just got a fue with Dr. Diep. I'm 25 years old. I now have severe red circles under my eyes. Still on day 5. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Also, uploaded a pic for you guys of the transplant. Any feedback would be apprciated. Most worried about my under eyes at this point. Its really bad. I don't want to post a pic of my face tho on the internet.

5b32e558d656c_2015-03-2915_09_43.jpg.1bed4136700a927084417a3300f59773.jpg

Yeah its not the swelling. I think thats normal. My under eye lids are actually red. Like bright red circles. Almost like a black eye, but not black and blue. Its like two huge red circles under the eye lid. I don't know if I'm describing it perfectly. But is this part normal?

I would say its not something to worry about, I had all sorts of things going on in the following weeks after i my FUE. It all went back to normal shortly after though. I am not a Doctor so would not be able to give you a true answer. Id maybe say its partly due to the swelling and will return to normal?

I know using Regaine makes me get dark circles under my eyes which is probably again not what you are worried about...

I would say its not something to worry about, I had all sorts of things going on in the following weeks after i my FUE. It all went back to normal shortly after though. I am not a Doctor so would not be able to give you a true answer. Id maybe say its partly due to the swelling and will return to normal?

I know using Regaine makes me get dark circles under my eyes which is probably again not what you are worried about...

Thanks for the response! Regarding the Rogaine. I actually got this surgery because of Rogaine. i was using it. It worked. But I got those dark circles. I stopped using it a month before my surgery. Do you think that I can not use rogaine after my transplant? I really don't want to ever use that stuff again. I've never used propecia either and really don't want to.

I used it before my surgery and stopped just after for 4 weeks then started using it again. I am now two weeks short of 3 months. I plan to not use it twice a day once the growth really kicks in. I use Propecia and have been for 18 months. That really stopped any further hair loss. I had no side effects from it so plan to continue using it. The way i see it, i paid a lot for the FUE so i plan to do the best i can to keep my hair in the future.

I found from weeks 4 until only a week or so ago the hardest part of my FUE. Once the grafts shed i could not wait for my hair to grow back to the length i had it before. From weeks 2-4 i loved my new hairline. it was a brief look at my new hair before it mostly shed.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had 2 FUE surgeries and experienced a lot of "puffyness" around the eyes for several days. You're probably experiencing the same issue. It's harmless and will fade pretty quickly.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

You've burst some blood vessels under the eyes due to the swelling. This was told to me as a possibility after the surgery. I did not get it but it was mentioned. It will go away. If you are truly freaked out about something you should really call the clinic's office, they should have an open line for patients - including an emergency number although it is not an emergency.