HTN Please explain your actions to this community

Why has HTN taken these actions and if this is meant to be a fair and unbiased community this clearly shows it is not or maybe its just one moderator that has gone rogue.

I think this comunity deserves a full explanation of its censorship policy against this clinic but these actions clearly show that there is a very deep rooted bias against this clinic.

Is my exposing this going to lead to me being banned?

Should it lead to me being banned?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175105-cost-fue-increasing-decreasing-15.html

Have a good day everyone.

I'm disappointed to see you create a thread of this nature. The moderators have always been fair to you, and accusing us of things like this even after I said you were mistaken and gave you proof of your error is disheartening to say the least.

There is no conspiracy against your clinic. They were banned for clear cut reasons and offered many opportunities to change before we were left with no other options and had to act.

Acting inappropriately and taunting us to ban you doesn't prove there is a conspiracy. It proves that you know these actions are inappropriate and you're acting this way to try and create the appearance of foul play. Fortunately, the situation is much simpler than that, and you know it.

Thanks.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.