Finally done with my HT with DR. Mahadevia

arnolder

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnolder,

It looks a little sparse in the front so far, but definitely improved from before. Since I think you are approximately 8 months out from the procedure, I think you should give it another 4 months before drawing any conclusions. I suspect it will improve some over the next couple of months.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 4 months later...

Dear Dr. Humayun,

It was always pleasure reding your meaningful replies, bt when is this blessing day coming for your first OP in Dubai, I am hearing this for the last one yer now, can u please advice whether i can book in the 1st week of May.

I already tried for Pak visa bt it will take 2-3 months to get the same and that is truly bcz i m an indian may be for other it will be fast.

Initially i was reluctant to write bt i believe it is the right time to go for it

Pls pls pls revert

Regards

Please advice how to read reply post against our comments posted, pls mail at sandeeproh@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Bill - Managing Publisher:

saifudheen,

Dr. Mohmand is defintely an excellent choice. However, we finally found a physician in India to recommend on the Hair Transplant Network - and that's Dr. Pathuri Madhu of Hyderabad.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 6 months later...

Wean a bandana & tell everyone that there is a scalp infection.Its better.Cap cam exert some pressure if fitted tightly plus it causes the scalp to excrete a lot of sweat.I wore a bandana which i feel is pretty light & better.Dont worry about anyone because soon you will look younger and better.