Best Hair transplant Birmingham UK

sammalone

Hi All

I'm new to the forum so hi everyone!:)

Was just wondering if you knew of a good FUE surgean in Birmingham UK or near by, I've been wanting to have some tremtment for a while, but could do with advice on a good surgean close to me, also could you give me an idea on cost?

Look forward to your replies

Sam

P.S. I had a kidney transplant many years ago, my doctor tells me I can go for this teatment, but has advised against regaine as it reacts with the drugs I have to take!

No real good options in the UK I'm affray Sam. You need to consider Lorenzo (Spain) and three surgeons in Belgium.

Does propecia interact with the drugs you have to take? Most surgeons advise on taking propecia to prevent any further loss.

The price depends on how much you need done. Your next step is to make contact online with the doctors and they will ask for several photos. They can then give an approximate cost.

Hello Sam.

You need to research this topic exhaustively before committing to anything otherwise your woes will or rather could be multiplied.

Theres reddy in London but he's rather expensive other than that your looking at europe or Turkey or further afield still.

Research research research.

Have a good day