21 yo - balding since the age of 16 - BHG Transplant

Hello to all,

I am one of your bald brothers, balding since the age of 16 , started with Fin at 17.5 , gave me permanent sides (aptopsis of smooth muscle), quit with 19, , on Testosterone for one year.

NW 4 balding all over the NW 7 Area, my father was a NW 6.5 with the age of 27.

I have a shitload of body hair, on my chest, my tummy and on my legs ( mostly 2 hairs per graft on the legs, 2-3 hairs per graft on the chest.)

I know, a full head of hair is not possible for me (so far,). But I'd like to look like the guy on the right site here :

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/78390849739794193/

I already took a look in SMP, but for me it is not a standalone solution, it is more an additinoal treatment to gain density. As I want to have my hair cut down to a Zero Guard (1-3mm's) the scaring is an important issue for me - do I have scars on my head as well if I only take body grafts?

Is this even possible with body grafts ?

I still have hairs on my side, but I think my donor on the back won't be that good in the end.

The aim to do the Hair Transplant is maybe in 2-3 years, when all my hair is gone, I will save money so that I have at least 25.000 Dollars.

And I will hope for Pilofocus, but please just focus on the opportunities which are possible right now.

Thank you all !!