USA Citizens

Blake...

Europe in general is on high alert but yes Turkey & even Italy is places to be mindful as there is much talk that ISIS is going into deep europe to collect a price trophy such as western people.

On the bigger picure europe is safe to travel but best stay away from the borders & use your NOGGIN the same time, all the time cas these people are slick.

Hay let's not forget about Asia such as India.....yep same goes there also..

Its just a matter of folk being on there toes & keeping a close eye on stuff that's all.

Your results are grewt pkipling! honestly I don't know if his dr mohebis photos looks that good for patients that looks like me,and he charges $8 a graft which you can get the same treatment in Turkey for 2 dollars a a graph. Hey! anyone been to este palace clinic in turkey I have a representative calling me from there that says its the same procedure if not better than dr koray. indecision is the worst! ! Right.:mad:

Well I didn't want to make this about threats and or fears.. More so a list of people of have had a ht out of the country who live in the usa. I live in the use and want to look into fue..

Just apprehensive about leaving the country.. Not for threats on my life, but more about laws and regulations. What I am saying is I know America and I know how things work if there is a problem. In a foreign. Country I don't.

Well I didn't want to make this about threats and or fears.. More so a list of people of have had a ht out of the country who live in the usa. I live in the use and want to look into fue..

Just apprehensive about leaving the country.. Not for threats on my life, but more about laws and regulations. What I am saying is I know America and I know how things work if there is a problem. In a foreign. Country I don't.

What laws is your concern?

Again, I think that the degree to which these might be factors is in the hands of the individual patient. To me it's n o different than traveling for pleasure. You can play it safe and reserved or you can be more adventurous.

As I've said before, I've traveled a lot and I've taken some risks that I would not attempt today with a family. My trip to India was nothing like that. I was met at the airport and driven to the hotel. I was met at the hotel and driven to the clinic.

Many clinics include or will provide as an extra fee a translator, driver, tour guide, etc. Taking advantage of these amenities, you can have a very well-organized and uneventful (in a good way) experience.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Your results are grewt pkipling! honestly I don't know if his dr mohebis photos looks that good for patients that looks like me,and he charges $8 a graft which you can get the same treatment in Turkey for 2 dollars a a graph. Hey! anyone been to este palace clinic in turkey I have a representative calling me from there that says its the same procedure if not better than dr koray. indecision is the worst! ! Right.:mad:

Please don't go to Estemedica. Just say not to that guy and get on here and do some research.