Neograft - Good technique to go with?

25 years old with a NW 2.5ish. There's a very local surgeon by the name of Dr. Leonard who does a Neograft technique. I was wondering if this yields good results and if there are any doctors in the Boston area that you guys recommend? Thank you

Hello fixmyhead.

A lot of clinics that were using neograft have stopped using them for a number of reasons.

Go to the top right hand corner of the screen and - Find a great surgeon in your area -

Don't bother looking at neograft look at drs and preferably ones that dont use neograft.

Have a good day

Wow good thing I asked. I could possibly go to NY. How would consultations happen? Would I need to go to NY for them to just check me out or can this be done a different way. And the local dr's here charge about $2 a graft. Are the ones in NY the same price or are they $4-$6 a graft like others I've seen

Fixmyhead,

Welcome! You have many options if you are willing to travel a bit. However, I th ink you'll find that few quality hair transplant surgeons charge less than $4 per graft for strip surgery.

Check out our interactive map for recommended surgeons across the US and the world.

You can schedule free online consultations with any of the doctors we recommend here.

You may also wish to take a look at our criteria for recommending physicians.

Good luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

FUE is typically much more expensive in North America. Dr. Vories in North Carolina is unusual in that regard and charges $4 per graft.

Take your time, do your research. Don't make any hasty decisions. You've got nothing to lose by scheduling some free online consultations. If you're willing to travel abroad, you can get high quality and very affordable FUE.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website