My hair transplant, Dr. Tejinder Bhatti: 1854 grafts FUE on February 24, 2015

Thank you for sharing. Very nice results so far. More hair and more excitement on its way:)

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello,

This is the 10 month post op, no Minoxidil, no Propecia, only hair transplant ! :D

I also add a photo with flash.

Wow, great result compare to your original pre-op. Thanks for the update.

Did you experience or were you informed about possible "shock loss" as the doctor transplanted over existing native hairs? I have similar type of thinning as your original pic, and have been told by one or two doc's when I made online consultation that I may not be a suitable candidate as they will be transplanting over existing hairs - but your case looks nothing of the sort.

Also how is the donor region looking? Did the doctor advise how much capacity you have left for future HT if required?

First, I am 100% trust Dr. Bhatti so I didn't have many questions, but the shock loss was something that he mention as low risk and that if it will happen, it will be OK later, that it will be only temporary.

I have a good donor area and I have also a lot of body hair if I will need more, the area of my head that will probably need an HT in the future doesn't need such a density as the front area so I may not even need the body hair.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

This is the 10 month post op, no Minoxidil, no Propecia, only hair transplant ! :D

I also add a photo with flash.

Hi DarlingBudsIsrael ,

Great to see your improvements and happy for you. When you say no Propecia & Minoxidil, do you mean you didnt use propecia at all after your surgery or what exactly? I am curious to know.

Hi DarlingBudsIsrael ,

Could you please share, if you haven't used Propecia and Minoxidil. I also have lots of donor hair and my balding spot was only on the crown, so considering to drop propecia for now. With your experience I might drop Minoxidil also. Your response is greatly appreciated.

• 3 months later...