Should i start minox?

johnny2000

Been on propecia for 4+ years.

Been thinking of adding rogaine Many times along the way.

Here is my current situation:image.jpg.bcff8f66a7ab4f3731343cb36bc7540d.jpg

I am worried about all the minox stories claiming their hair Shed or minox made it worse and stuff like that.

I cannot afford to loose anymore hair, the i Will break down. I am just on the edge to the point where, if i loose a bit more hair, i cannot hide it with consealers.

So is there anyone who Can give their opinion on whether it is good to start rogaine foam?

Maybe someone with simuler hairloss ?

Hey, I personally never experienced any shed (or regrowth) from minox. Once you start it though there is no coming off it, unless you want the mother of all sheds, so better make sure you want to make a potentially lifetime commitment to a drug which for a lot of people has negligible effect.

Hey, I personally never experienced any shed (or regrowth) from minox. Once you start it though there is no coming off it, unless you want the mother of all sheds, so better make sure you want to make a potentially lifetime commitment to a drug which for a lot of people has negligible effect.

If i new i would get regrowth for sure Then i would do it my Whole life, but like you mentioned, there is no garantie.

Thats why im so confused ?

My life is fucked atm, i have 0 confidense, mygirlfriend is so sick of me allways beeing depressed and talking about my hair, ?

I dont Think she Can hang on much more, but i just can help it.

Im so fucking lost...