Follicept ?

HairyPotter79

I do apologize if it's been discussed but I entered it in search a few times and found nothing,but I was reading an article about 'follicept' yesterday and it actually mentioned a few things about hair loss I never heard of something called igf-1, it says it's been a known cure but couldn't be put into healthy/effective doses until now,there's not much info and it does look like something that won't work but I tho that about rogaine.

• 4 months later...

Have been keeping up with Follicept for a while...slow progress and results but they seem to be confident things are working. What I like about it is that they are transparent and keep the public well updated through video and pics content which all looks very authentic. I trust it a lot more than TRX2 or this HR23+ bullsh*t which is purely marketing. Current stand, they hope to have it out by end of year in the US, charging a price similar to regaine (possibly lower, a lot of talk about production being very simple). It will be a gel product and registered as a cosmetic product in order to avoid clinical trials.