red lumps and itchiness in donor after fue

paulio160285

hi all, iv recently had a small amount of graphs aprox 4-500 11 days ago into the front just to thicken up, this is the 3rd fue session i have had in the last 2 years, the last 2 being minor ones for more density, my question is this time round iv got severe itchiness and red rash/scaly/lumps in my donor area this is my main concern I'm wondering if iv got some sort of infection that i didn't get with the first two procedures, theres also red faint marks on top and the sides of my head but this is not itchy, nothings noticeable much until you get up close and look and can see the donor is very sore, i didn't have any of this after the first two hair transplants, the receiptant area looks good and normal comparing it to my previous procedures, i have slight faint pinkness but its fading each day which i expect.

i want to know if i should get this checked by a doc? or wait it out a bit more?

unfortunately the hair clinics (london) a 3hour drive away from me... any sugesstions would be much appreciated

p.s i took all the meds and finished them after 5 days, I'm trying aloe vera gel since day 5 but now day 11 and its the same if not more irritable and lumpy

i can take pics if req. hope someone can advise me

Edited by paulio160285