how long it take to new grown hair get normal?

Alidigi3333. One year should be enough time for the caliber of the new growth to improve. How is everything looking up there right now?

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

i am now 6 month after HT both FUT and FUE at same day. after HT about 15 percent of my transplanted hair didn't shed and as you can see in my current pic they are well grown and thick now. my main growth started from 4.5 month after HT. those fine hairs you can see at following pic are those hairs which started to grow from 1.5 ago. so as i know from above comments it take something around a year they get fully grown. the thing that bother me that my new hairs start to grow very late(4.5month after HT) and now after 6 month they are fine.

do you think that i am experiencing normal procedure. i should say that i had norwood type 6 or 7 and then i know that it will be some how sparse on my scalp.

IMG_20150301_004502.jpg.fc24fc3e3ef0aae3899f9ab06aacc2af.jpg